A little too much bling for my taste

Sep 9, 2012
Cedar City, Utah, USA
I was wandering through ebay and came across this. I don't think I'll bid on it. It appeared to be a marketing thing to get your attention and I had to stop and look for just a minute, a very short minute.

Attachments

• $_12.jpg
    $_12.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 381
It's a Road glide, they are just trying to cover up the ugly on it. Two wheelers call them Fuglys. I wonder if it comes with a trailer for the industrial generator and batteries it would take to power that thing?

It's a Road glide, they are just trying to cover up the ugly on it. Two wheelers call them Fuglys. I wonder if it comes with a trailer for the industrial generator and batteries it would take to power that thing?

Don't think that's a Road Glide...looks like a early Wing with a Vetter Windjammer fairing under all that BS to me. It does look like it has a HD Tour Pak though....whatever it is I have now also looked at it too long :NoJoke:

I think its an older gold wing. check out the skate boarder handeles on the back. may have been a shriners parade bike.

my eyes burn after that:AGGHH:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Just like skuuter doesn't like meatloaf, that's unAmerican! LOL
That's a poor man's steak!

Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back