2015 Tri Glide clutch issue

That is why I suggested he go test ride a new one if it feels the same then he can go back to service and let them know his findings..ThumbUp
If not then he knows its normal..:D

I am not sure they would let me test out a new one knowing they just sold me this one. :laugh:

My 14 is the same way and I hate it. If I thought an aftermarket hydraulic cylinder would make it better, I'd change it. I always liked an earlier engagement point for better "feel".

So let me get this right.

Its a Hydraulic clutch..I get that but isn't the other side of the transmission still adjustable? (Primary side) Where you loosen the nut and make adjustments to the clutch pushrod adjustment screw?

So On Hydraulic systems not adjustable versus the older mechanical cable type which are adjustable. Trying to fiqure out how it compensates for clutch wear?

So let me get this right.

Its a Hydraulic clutch..I get that but isn't the other side of the transmission still adjustable? (Primary side) Where you loosen the nut and make adjustments to the clutch pushrod adjustment screw?

So On Hydraulic systems not adjustable versus the older mechanical cable type which are adjustable. Trying to fiqure out how it compensates for clutch wear?

There is no adjustment on a hydraulic clutch, it compensates for wear the same way a brake caliper does, the cylinder just travels out a little farther.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back