What'e everyone doing for Labor Day weekend?

The plan is retrieve Grandson from egg donor and get him fed he will be hungry. Spend remainder of beautiful day making grandson happy as well as G-ma alias (bride). Time permitting maybe even a short evening ride just to get the dust off from days activities.ThumbUp :Excited: Have a safe Holiday travel safely Fred

Got my cleaning done and everything for summer put up. Watching the chubby groundhog eat away at the vegetation at the abandon property, its like having your own nature preserve. Hummingbirds were feeding on the flowers a couple of weeks ago. Garbage is ready to go out later when I go back downstairs.

Hope everyone had a great labor Day Weekend. :)

Today, we are having Marge's family over for a late lunch. She is cooking sinigang and I'm grilling chicken on my Old Smokey. Undecided for tomorrow, but I'd like to get the heck out of this mudpit neighborhood, maybe go to Lake Conroe.

...Happy LABOR DAY!

Well seeing as today is my birthday, I guess I will be getting a year older...LOL Went for a 300 mile ride around Galveston, Angleton, Hitchcock, with friends, and wife made carrot cake cupcakes. Great day.

Went to the annual labor day parade, This was my 45th year, Parked the trike next to the DPW boss, And helped him move cones around to block the side streets , Stayed for the whole parade, Like i said before there getting smaller every year, The fire truck and all their apparatus from all the surrounding towns were there , As always, But the bands and such were thin, No military vehicles this year, The WW2 Tin Can Sailors were there, But time is catching up to them....Only 3 on foot two more in a pickup ringing a bell from a Ship, [Destroyer] ....I remember when there was a whole contingent marching...:(

I might go to the fireworks tonight....

We will probably take a ride about an hour up the road for some crab cakes and she-crab soup. :pepper: Then take the long way home. :biglol:

Fifty miles up, eighty miles back. Funny how that happens.

Everybody had the same idea. There were members from three different MC there. Lots of Ultras, and crotch rockets. A Victory and an Indian and one Goldwing with a Motortrike conversion.

Might not be able to see it, but I'm the one with the blue arrow pointing to it.

Lowerys.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back