USA Crime

where we stand on an issue really depends on where we sit

While your statement can be true, it isn't automatically. Having been married to the same woman for over 30 years, I've learned it's to my benefit to look at both sides of an issue before forming an opinion. Maybe this would work: where we stand on an issue might depend on where we sit?

Your adjustment made me smile. I have been married to the same woman for 43 years. After all of these years, I stand with her. I sit - when she allows me to. (LOL)

I used to take a gun to school in the trunk of my car back in the 60's so I could go hunting after school. It never occurred to me to shoot my friends or teachers. But then, I never had violent video games to give me those ideas.

Not very long ago, rifle and shooting clubs were very common in High Schools. Maybe today's crazy shooters might be discouraged if they knew the school was full of trained marksmen. But, alas, PC has taken over. Common sense is no longer so common.....

All store owners should be allowed to carry firearms.

Initially 1Down this sounds like a good idea. But what if someone in your family was hit accidentally? I'm not defending the perps, just looking at all the possibilities.

If we want to solve this problem (along with many others) maybe our jails should be something no one wants to have to go back to. Today having been in jail is a 'badge of honor' for some people.

Maybe the "three strike" rule wasn't such a bad idea.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back