Trike Mid Step

Hello everyone. Thank you for this post. Due to many health reasons of a 74 year old I could not ride much this past year. My 2022 tri glide garage queen is really pissed at me. So yesterday I made the jump and ordered the Mid Step. I think this will fix my problems and help my wife also. So thanks again for the posts and video. Ill let everyone know how it works out. Also Tom was very nice and answered all my questions and made my purchase very easy. Ride Safe. Jim.

Good luck with your install, report when you get it done

Stay in the wind as much as you can, ride safe and free

Mid step

This evening I just ordered a Trike Mid Step.

At first I was hesitant because it does look slightly different and “out of the norm” from the typical what the eyes are used to seeing…. But the more I kept looking, and videos of the install of what I’ve found, it quickly grew onto to me.

I do notice (and mentioned in one video I saw) is a slight loss of ground clearance, which I personally don’t see a huge issue there ….. And although it looks close, it does not appear to be blocking any of the oil drain plugs. I can say I’m really excited for this add-on and really looks like it’s going to be quite convenient.

I will be putting on matching floor boards too.

I would like to hear anyone else’s opinions, thoughts and/or input including Pros or Cons including their experience with the Trike Mid Step.

Thanks,

Brett

Hi Brett,

Put the mid step on my 2017. Glad I did. Works great and I’ve not had any clearance problems whatsoever. I’m sure my addition of new shocks and lifts in the rear helped with clearance. I’m sure you’ll appreciate the mid step.

Cheers, Cawfeeguy 1

Hi Brett,

Put the mid step on my 2017. Glad I did. Works great and I’ve not had any clearance problems whatsoever. I’m sure my addition of new shocks and lifts in the rear helped with clearance. I’m sure you’ll appreciate the mid step.

Cheers, Cawfeeguy 1

Hi Cawfeeguy 1,

The install was easy and painless!

It looks great with my matching floor boards too.

I already really like it and can see many benefits with it.

I really got it for the wife, but I can definitely see me using it now too!

Thanks,

Brett

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guv50
Back