Rainey day thought's

Yes every now and then when I’m not looking he takes control of the computer what you gonna do? I tried changing my password but he managed to crack who thought he can figure out 12345 I have to think of a harder one maybe go to 6 ...🤔..

If you can remember this, try ( Password )..............as your password.

When you have to enter your password before doing anything, an easy one is "yourpassword1st". That way if anyone ever says you need to enter your password first, you know exactly what to enter. Just don't tell your evil twin. If he wants to take control of your computer, tell him "I have to enter mypassword1st." He'll never figure it out..... Jim :xzqxz:

When you have to enter your password before doing anything, an easy one is "yourpassword1st". That way if anyone ever says you need to enter your password first, you know exactly what to enter. Just don't tell your evil twin. If he wants to take control of your computer, tell him "I have to enter mypassword1st." He'll never figure it out..... Jim :xzqxz:

Was thinking of changing all my passwords to Kenny...This way now all i will have to remember is 'Kenny Loggins......:D....

Being that all rocket scientist politicians want electric this n that to combat pollutants. Then why is it ok to allow towns , city’s , municipalities to pollute , allowing fireworks celebrations to happen ? Why don’t these rocket politicians allow only smokeless fireworks ?

The Sky fell last night....But its dry now....The Sun is a shining

The song birds are a singing , The flowers are a blooming...So All is right in Greater Mudville to day..

Here in the NE , home roofs are covered with panels . I’ve asked a few neighbors in the hood, as to there savings . Most say I don’t know . Some say ; “Well my bill adverages 50% less than before “. Then the accountant said ; “ Well by the time you figure in the install cost , along with the savings , plus any removal/ reinstall for any roof repairing , it costs me the same as it would normally be with out them “. So I asked him then why did ya do it , “Well being everyone else was , it seemed like a good thing at the time “. The forcast for the next 7 days ; Mostly cloudy with occasional showers . ☔

While in Home Depot , a solar salesman approached me , after listening to him for a good 15min , I asked him as to how many yrs before there paid off . He said around 15 . I said I’m 75 . He said have a good day .

Here in the NE , home roofs are covered with panels . I’ve asked a few neighbors in the hood, as to there savings . Most say I don’t know . Some say ; “Well my bill adverages 50% less than before “. Then the accountant said ; “ Well by the time you figure in the install cost , along with the savings , plus any removal/ reinstall for any roof repairing , it costs me the same as it would normally be with out them “. So I asked him then why did ya do it , “Well being everyone else was , it seemed like a good thing at the time “. The forcast for the next 7 days ; Mostly cloudy with occasional showers . ☔

I

While in Home Depot , a solar salesman approached me , after listening to him for a good 15min , I asked him as to how many yrs before there paid off . He said around 15 . I said I’m 75 . He said have a good day .

Whenever you ask anybody with solar panels on the roof, how much does it save you all you get is a bunch of variables ‘that depends on that ! and that depends on this so you still won’t end up with a definitive answer… that’s like asking somebody With a Tesla how far can you go on a charge?! You’ll get a lot of if this and if that’s..Or a one time best..Very few can or will give you their actual averages…..

Whenever you ask anybody with solar panels on the roof, how much does it save you all you get is a bunch of variables ‘that depends on that ! and that depends on this so you still won’t end up with a definitive answer… that’s like asking somebody With a Tesla how far can you go on a charge?! You’ll get a lot of if this and if that’s..Or a one time best..Very few can or will give you their actual averages…..

That true . Everybody’s got to have but nobody knows !

BTW , 51° out 63° in . Guess what’s cookin….

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png