Dash Trim

Jul 3, 2024
Lumberton, Texas
Name
Gerald Houser
Hi All, Trike was delivered this morning. I want to change all the woodgrain dash trim. Anyone done it ? Also anyway to adjust seat, I would like to move back a foot or so. I'm 6'2". Can't get top trunk open key work, just won't lift. Thanks

Congrats on the new 2 U trike, what model Goldwing did you get?
Most people get a custom made seat for their height.
Is the dash dipped or glued on wood grain trim?
Under the top box is a series of 3 levers, the center one pops the lid.

Those look like the individual pieces that glue on, only problem is the dashboard may be damaged and look ugly when removed.

Congratulations on your new to you trike and she is a beauty, stay tuned here you will get more good info from Trike Lady for sure
Welcome to Trike Talk

Hi All, Trike was delivered this morning. I want to change all the woodgrain dash trim. Anyone done it ? Also anyway to adjust seat, I would like to move back a foot or so. I'm 6'2". Can't get top trunk open key work, just won't lift. Thanks
Your seat backrest is in the lowered position in the picture. This is used to facilitate mounting the bike. Once on you are on the bike it needs to move it up and back for riding. It also should have an angle adjustment screw near the bottom on the rear of the mounting bracket. And, it also can be adjusted up or down or removed just like head rests in your car. The seat appears to be an aftermarket one. Good luck.....

Your seat backrest is in the lowered position in the picture. This is used to facilitate mounting the bike. Once on you are on the bike it needs to move it up and back for riding. It also should have an angle adjustment screw near the bottom on the rear of the mounting bracket. And, it also can be adjusted up or down or removed just like head rests in your car. The seat appears to be an aftermarket one. Good luck.....
Thanks for the info. Yes the backrest was down to get on. I got a new seat coming.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dougkindred53
Back